due to have 2 kids i have extra skin on my belly i cant seem to get rid of.... does any one know of a good brand of tummy tucking underwear to try?

i bought a pair from walmart that only goes half way up my stomach and they stretched out really quick... i got another pair (dont remember where i got them from) they go all the way to my boobs but they make me look like i am pregnant all over again... does any one have any idea of a good brand or where i could look. i dont really have alot of money to spend but i need something. none of my clothes fit me right without them.
thanks to any one who can help!!

kayhay

Asked by kayhay at 2:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• Spanx is what I invested in.
    Anonymous

• I agree Spanx are great. They are not cheap and they do stretch out, but believe me they are worth it. They goes down to almost your knees and right up to your bra.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Make sure you look at the package and get the right one. They also make Spanx that only go to your waist. I think you want the Power Panty.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• where can i buy spanx at?
    kayhay

Answer by kayhay at 3:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I get them at a drugstore called "Rickey's" in NYC. I don't know who else carries them.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I think I have seen them at Dillards.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 3:44 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• There is also one on an infomercial that i got at Bed, Bath and Beyond. Can't remember the name but it starts with I think, Ky?
    It is awesome! I call it my fake stomach.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 30, 2010