After the principal, superintended, who do you speak too?

If you feel you are not getting anywhere with the pricipal the superintended. Who do I address the letter to that I want a meeting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• school board
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 2:53 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• You can take any issue to the school board...but if you have talked to both the superintendent and the principal...maybe whatever it is you are trying to do or get is unreasonable....just a thought.
    Anonymous

• school board, also get pta involved
    BUDDHASBABY1

Answer by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• If I am writing a letter requesting a meeting, who should I address it too, the secretary the vice president or the president.

Anonymous

• We have around 8 people, I am one of them
    Anonymous

• Quality Assurance of your Region.
    Anonymous

• It is regarding my daughter being bullied, we have been in the school system since second grade, she is now in 7th. She was jumpedthe other day. No one is listening, no one cares. She only has a bump on her head, and was escorted to the emergency room by the ambulance.
    Anonymous

• This year is her first year having fights arguments and for some strange reason it revolves around this girl.
    Anonymous

• Then you have to make a police report. Call a police precinct in your area. Explain your concern, by law the police officers must write a report and it there are any bruises they will detail that on the report. Wait 2 days and call the same precinct for an address to request for the police report. Usually they will ask you to send a money order for $10 with your request. Once you get the report on the mail. Go to your school principal. They will listen now.
    Anonymous

• Adding to the pp you don't have to go to the police precinct. The police officers will go to your home.
    Anonymous