babys first birthday.....ideas?

weather should be pretty warm. may 22. thinking outdoors but having trouble with fun ideas for the baby and her siblings....age ranging all the way to 11.

cassie_m

Asked by cassie_m at 2:57 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just have a family barbecue. Get some chalk and hula hoops and balls and bubbles for the kids.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Your baby will be happy anywhere for her birthday party, it just comes along with her being a baby. I would do it in a park, then the other kids can play on the equipment and have a grand time. Every kid loves a playground.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• That is the day of my baby's 2nd bday! :-) We're doing a party with all the family and friends, just having some food and cupcakes! It will be nice here, too. Are you doing a theme at all?
    Anonymous

• First, you need to come up with a fun theme...and then ideas for fun activities and decorations will come after that. What is your baby's favorite thing or toy? I did a rubber ducky theme for my son, since that was his favorite toy and he doesn't really watch tv or movies. I decorated with yellow, blue and orange streamers and balloons. I made a cake in a ducky shape and made buckets for the kids that looked like little bathtubs with rubber duckies and other things inside.I had a Ducky pinata, and also made a blue punch that looked like a bathtub with duckies floating around in it. I played the sesame street bathtime cd that has the rubber duckie song on it. I also had kids ranging in age all the way up to 10 and they all had a good time. I think once you have a theme it's much easier to come up with ideas. If you have a theme in mind, I could help you further. PM if you'd like some more help.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 3:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i dont want anything i will be stressed about setting up....wasnt thinking af a theme. do you think it will be to early for a lake party?
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• well her favorite toy is my phone and the remote comes second.... she loves music...shes a dancer.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010