do you find this slightly amusing?

im the type of person who is very blunt and have no qualms about speaking my mind, and i can be a down right bitch at times..but my guy friends tell me thats why they like me, they said its cause they know im playing mind games and would never lie to them...i thought it was a lil funny in a way

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• im the same way. i have 2 friends that are female because of this... guys think of me as one of the guys though.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 3:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes, I find it amusing that you think this is worth posting.
    Anonymous

• I'm like that too. I get along better with guys because of it any only really with girls that are like me. I have a hard time being friends with guys though just for the fact that I cant help but flirt with them lol.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 3:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Although it doesn't get admitted much, people prefer others that are straightforward and honest. Blunt if you will. Not amusing, it's the norm.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

ditto.
    Anonymous

• Too many times women think being blunt or overly direct is a good attribute. I don't. Some things just don't need to be said. If it's negative or mean, just keep it to yourself. Using tact seems to be a dying trend. I do agree with you about playing mind games. That is annoying.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 3:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

ditto.

lmao
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I think it's kind of funny you are posting about how you're not afraid to speak your mind but at the same time you're posting anon.
    wahm_abbeyrose

Answer by wahm_abbeyrose at 4:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2010