Has anyone tried the new Reebok Easytone or Sketchers Shapeups?

AshleyGrantham

Asked by AshleyGrantham at 3:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• My cousin uses the Reebok's they are amazing! And MUCH cuter then the Sketchers!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 3:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Def agree with ya on the Reeboks... a lot cuter! The sketchers look weird
    AshleyGrantham

Answer by AshleyGrantham at 3:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• No I haven't, but a co-worker bought some. She LOVES them so much, she bought a second pair (one black / one white) and wears them ALL THE TIME! She says they are great and she has really noticed a difference. She said it took her a few days to get used to walking in them because it felt weird, but now it's great!
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 4:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I want to.......... and Reeboks seem to always fit better....Like they were made for real feet
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 6:42 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I have the Dr Scholls version from Sears. They are so comfortable. you definately feel the difference the first few days.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Payless even has a brand now lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 10:12 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I have the Skechers and LOVE them. I always wonder why my legs are so tired at the end of the day and that's why. It's a GOOD tired, though. My legs get a workout while I'm just grocery shopping or walking through the mall. I'm a believer and don't care how silly I look. Most people know what they are and probably just think of me as someone trying to tone my legs and body. :)
    lubbockmommy510

Answer by lubbockmommy510 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2010