signs and feelings your going into labor soon?

do you think you can jyst tell when your gunna go in2 labor? or are there signs b4 u start?? i cant quite remember what it was like with remmi but from what i remember i was cleaning like crazy i mean couldn't stop i was scrubbing Walls and floors and all, my boobs started leaking real bad i was nasious my back was killing me and i had so much pressure down there it was hard 2 walk and i was peeing ever 5 sec and my sex drive went up alot!

well the past week this has been me again. plus the leaking of fulid and contractions i had the other day. and i just have his feeling i wont last much longer

MammaBanjo

Asked by MammaBanjo at 3:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds to me like it will be soon. How far along are you?

I had loose stools, pressure, crampiness for a few day and an extreme desire to clean.
    Anonymous

• 32 weeks. . i keep going back to L&D they wont check my for dialation and say they cant see the contractions on the mon * same thing happend with baby number 1 but they checked and i was dialating* she tryed to come at 32 weeks 34 weeks and come at 36
    MammaBanjo

Answer by MammaBanjo at 3:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I would be VERY careful and try to resist the desire to clean. The longer your baby stays inside the better.
    Anonymous

• I agree you should relax and keep yourself in bed or in a chair with your feet propped up... And take it easy so that you don't go into labor at 32 weeks because 32 weeks is considered premature, and there is a possiblity your baby may OR may not have problems, I'd just take it easy, and keep contacting your doctor and demand them to check you if you feel you are going into labor...
    skylarsmommy24

Answer by skylarsmommy24 at 6:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2010