Waight gain?

Any ideas on how to get a 1 and a half year old to gain waight and keep waight on my daughter has a fast matbalisam and its realy hard to get her to gain waight and keep it on. Any ideas for me?

Lacymarrie

Asked by Lacymarrie at 3:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is it a concern for the Drs at all? My son is very tiny but never off the scale, he's just very active and doesnt care about food. I make sure to offer him tons of snacks and he still goes through growth spurts of extreme eating lol
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Well she is about 4 lbs lighter then she should be and she dont like to eat she is verry picky and verry active. My husband says i worry to much but every time i talk to the doc she says shes not where she sould be.
    Lacymarrie

Answer by Lacymarrie at 4:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I am always told they will not starve themselves. leave out and offer foods that are healthy and good and try to get a mealtime routine where she has to at least sit with you guys.. that's what I am trying.. also, be careful on too many sweets or they tend to push away "real food" when its time.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 21, 2010