Witcraft

Have you ever heard of a very simple spell? Where you put change in a glass jar, and Say a few would blessing the jar. Then you put it in the window sill and it multiplies.
Have you done it?
Does it work?
It just seems very simple to me.

hot-mama86

Asked by hot-mama86 at 3:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Have i heard of it i think i have.

Have i done it no.

does it work you never know till you try.

Some times its the simple ones that work the best.

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 4:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• While I do believe in spells, that is, I believe in intention working.. I am still of scientific mind and I don't think that the money will actually multiply in the jar. I think that you might increase your attraction for money... in other words, I think you could attract more money to you, but can it just magically appear in the jar? I really doubt that. The world does have to abide by the laws of physics I THINK. But it might mean you find more money! You might find it in unexpected places.
    FemRising

Answer by FemRising at 4:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Any spell can be as simple or elaborate as you want it to be for any reason.
    It all depends on the energy you draw and the intent behind the words.
    Yes I have done simple short ones and extremely large/elaborate ones as well each with
    their own outcome in their own way and time...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 4:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• FemRising is rite. If you do a spell for money you might get in get in way you might not think of...like working more hours or a second job or a better job who knows. I do not think it will appear in the jar. I know many of use would LOVE that!

Christine113

Answer by Christine113 at 4:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Ive done one that used a jar and some other items(not just coins) and I did a little satchet for my husband to place in his pocket and yes...they worked.

The one you mentioned Im not familiar with but spells dont have to be complex to work. I love the simple stuff LOL.

If you want a fun book of pretty simple spells to try get the Old Girls Book of Spells....it has some great stuff(and funny)in it.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Answered at 3:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 by:

* FemRising

FemRi...
    While I do believe in spells, that is, I believe in intention working.. I am still of scientific mind and I don't think that the money will actually multiply in the jar. I think that you might increase your attraction for money... in other words, I think you could attract more money to you, but can it just magically appear in the jar? I really doubt that. The world does have to abide by the laws of physics I THINK. But it might mean you find more money! You might find it in unexpected places.

DITTO

Witchcraft is working WITH the powers of nature. It's not the hocus pocus you see on TV or in the movies. It's not instantaneous. Again, you cannot just cast a spell and then sit on your @$$...you have to do the WORK as well.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes. It is called wishful thinking. It doesn't work. Work works. Sorry...couldn't resist. Really not trying to be rude. Just being silly.
    Anonymous

Honestly why can't you anti-witch craft people not avoid crashing a post. Some people believe in it. I am asking those who practice the craft. I don't care for your opinions. Not trying to be rude.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 4:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• can you please start using spell check? Your post are so hard to read and follow. I understand I make mistakes, but your post are sometimes down right impossible to read. Thank you
    Anonymous

• Honestly why can't you anti-witch craft people not avoid crashing a post

I believe you answered this in a question when Christians asked non Christians to stay out of a post. :)
    Anonymous