i am so excited!!

i just off the phone with the company that is making my son's weighted blanket and she said they are sending it out tomorrow or the next day!! we just got his vest the day before yesterday and now we will be getting his blanket!! i just wanted to share.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Good for you! my son needed the vest in kindergarten because he easily got overwhelmed.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• what's a weighted blanket?
    AirForceWife14

Answer by AirForceWife14 at 4:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• yeah what is weighted vest and blanket?
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• they are for kids with sensory issues (my son is autistic) and it helps them calm down a little and focus. the blanket he wears at night to help him sleep. the drs wanted to medicate him but i chose to find other ways to help him first.
    Anonymous

• Oh wow!! That's great I really hope it works out! I was just listening to this interview on NPR with Temple Grandin. I haven't seen the movie about her yet but I really want to. I think she was the one who sort of came up with this idea or at least she set the ideas into motion. Very interesting lady and very inspirational.

Anyway good luck with it! Good for you for seeking out sound alternatives for your child!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:40 PM on Apr. 21, 2010