Do you always wear your wedding band?

why or why not?

Mines a little big and cumbersome, so it irritates me sometimes, but I always have it on when I leave the house.

Christina2135

Asked by Christina2135 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes. It's just a plain band, so it doesn't get in the way. The only time you can catch me without it is if I take it off to put on some lotion and forget to put it back on.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• most of the time, but I take it off when I get home from work every day
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes. Have to. I put on just enough weight to make it impossible to remove unless it's cut off....NOTHING helps to slide it away.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:07 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Never

Answer by rkoloms at 4:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• only take it off for cleaning it and putting on lotion
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 4:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'm not married yet, but I have an engagement ring, and I only take it off when I get in the shower. At night, I put it on my middle finger, because it's a little loose, so I don't want it to fall off in my sleep and lose it.
    Anonymous

• Never, it used to be because I worked with machinery and couldn't, but now I just don't. And my hubby did until recently, his arthritis got too bad.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I always wear mine. I took it off for a few days because I got a spot of eczema on my finger right where the ring sits. It cleared up and now my rings are right back where they belong! :) It feels soooo weird to not have them on.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:37 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I always wear my band. I did not have my engagement ring soldered to it because the diamonds usually get in the way. My band is plain and smooth, so it never comes off.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010