i hate my underarms,their messing up my life!

i have dark underarms, im a heavy sweaters always have been. i have tryed soo many deodorant to stop me or control my sweating. and i think thats why my underarms are soo dark!
QUESTION: any heavy sweater? & what deodorant do you use to control it?
QUESTION: what can i do or use for my underarms to lighting up?
( also i wanted to add, i sweat really bad, i dont wear color shirt unless i have a sweater or i have a black shirt so that it wont be notciable)
HELP ME PLEASE, THIS IS MESSING MY LIFE UP, thank you all soooo much for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Me! Me! I always wore jackets to hide the sweat problem. I could be sitting in my house freezing, and still have wet marks under my arms. Then I found Sweat Block. OMG!!!  I'm dry as a bone for a week.  I can't get over how well this stuff works.

http://sweatblock.com/

Skin bleach for the dark skin.  It takes time, but it works.  You may want to avoid stuff with hydroquonine(sp?) as it's been linked to cancer.  I don't because it works the best and the rates are fairly low, but I know some people don't lie to take the chance.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 8:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I just saw a commercial for Secret clinical strength, you might want to give it a try. As far as lightening your undearms, I would try a bleaching cream.
    Anonymous

• I use degree, and my underarms were really dark until i started scrubbing them with st ives apricot scrub. my dermatologist told me they were dark because of dead skin build up. She also injected Botox into my pits to stop the excessive sweating. Yes it worked. No more pit stains! I pull my clothes out of the dryer and they don't have that bo with deodorant smell anymore. I don't get the Botox anymore because I'm making a family, but when I'm done with this one and done lactating then I'll definitely start up again. it was covered by insurance.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• http://www.hyperhidrosisweb.com/excessive-underarm-sweating.html
    Anonymous