Do you spring clean?

Ive never actually had a spring cleaning. It feels like every day is a day for cleaning.lol However I am going to attempt to spring clean as things have kind of fallen apart here with all the kids have been involved in and me being their taxi. What supplies do you love for spring cleaning?

okmommy08

Asked by okmommy08 at 4:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I use vinegar for most of my cleaning. And I have a Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter cleaning session.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 4:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• when i spring clean, i just put the winter clothes away and unpack my summer clothes! lol..
    Anonymous

• I clean for Passover

Answer by rkoloms at 6:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I spring clean by getting rid of junks I have not touched since last year. Reminds me, I need to fill my trunk and drive to goodwill and drop it off.
    LiloViet

Answer by LiloViet at 12:08 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Ditto using vinegar to clean with.

I do like the smell of spic n span or Lysol so times I'll use a little of that just for the smell :)

I make lists by rooms from ceiling to floor, the things that need to be done. Windows, curtains, blinds, walls, light fixtures baseboards, floors and everything in between :)
    mrsderekjeter

Answer by mrsderekjeter at 12:31 PM on Apr. 22, 2010