fleas! neibors~!

ok so i have gone all out this month trying to rid my home of these things! frontline every month for both dogs, yard spray, carpet powder, bug bombs, i even called a pest control place that told me that having cats come in and out of my yard makes the spray pointless and that i am just wasting my money.....i have two indoor dogs, my neibors with whom i share a yard have about 10 cats and 4 dogs. i treat my house and yard and they never do.......i dont want to be rude but i have talked to them about it and gone to the extent of buying frontline for their dogs....but they dont keep up on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pets

• You might consider changing to Advantage or comfortis for your dogs. I have found that it does a much better job for fleas. Frontline is good but I just don't think it works as well.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 6:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• buy me some frontline with all that money u have
    Anonymous

• lololol i dont have that kind of money. i spent my c.s. check 145$ on it and it didnt work!
    Anonymous