Nobody should ever get pregnant - want to know why?

"even if it is rare you can become disabled from pregnancy or die and leave your children without a mother. I used to be a medical technologist and I watched a mother bleed to death following delivery. Your family needs to be prepared for that possibility including wills, ect."

I actually just saw this left as a comment on another post. So just to inform you all - you should not get pregnant, ever. Or just be prepared to die if you do.

Geez, people are ridiculous!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh got ya I decided not to go outside anymore cause a bee could sting me and Ill die......lol :)
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I saw that!!! LMAO..

AKA Debbie Downer!!!
    Anonymous

• It is a true statement though. It is very rare, but as a a parent you should be prepared (legally) for either parent's death with wills, etc. not just during pregnancy, but at any time. You could be hit by a bus crossing the street, you could hemmorhage to death during delivery. It's not like she said "don't get pregnant and live your life in fear", she just said that there are risks, even if rare, and you should be prepared.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• lol i saw it too. she is just trying to be helpful, but you could die at any moment of any day!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 4:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• canadianmom - I get that, and it should be common sense for anyone. But to seriously word it to someone like that, come on.
    Anonymous

• Well shoot, I almost did bleed out after my vag delivery, so I think it's good to be prepared.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I saw it too. I guess,if I had become disabled from a pregnancy I would be very leary of becoming pg. I know a lot of ppl don't even ever give the risks a second thought but it is a reality. I once knew a very nice lady who got an infection after giving birth and passed away. It was VERY sad.
    momthruivf

Answer by momthruivf at 4:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• You can die just walking accross the street too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010