another race question

why are whites always called racist? but blacks are hardly ever the racist person?

you can call me whitey or cracker and i'm supposed to take it but if i say the n word, i'm a racist.....not fair is it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• It's insulting... Just like when Al Sharpton said,

"If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house" and referring to Jews as "diamond merchants." ~Sharpton Calls For a Boycott Of Classes". Newsday. p. 5.(1991)

Alas, Sharpton and others like him get a free pass...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 5:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• No it s not fair, but it goes back to the slave time you know. Where whites ever slaves?

Answer by older at 4:50 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't know who you associate with. But racism is racism, it does not matter where it comes from.
    Anonymous

• Not fair..... It happens.

I just ignore it as childish BULLSHIT.

It'd also be nice if blacks didn't call themselves or other black those names!
    Anonymous

• actually yes, my ancestors were slaves, there were slaves from every nation and there is no "pure white" hitler's plan didn't work remember? that being said they are not slaves now and neither am i but all of our ancestors were slaves in some point in time
    Anonymous

• where do you live? i've never been called a cracker lol. i think it's just the place u live.
    Anonymous

• in the deep south
    Anonymous

• I don't think anyone of any race should expect or accept being called names. However, when I am (not saying what race I am), I simply ignore the person's ignorance whenever possible. Because that's really what it is, ignorance that I do not have time or energy to become entangled in. There are so many other things going on in life, I refuse to allow a single person's ignorance to dominate a single moment of my existence.
    Anonymous

• Where whites ever slaves?

Uhh yeah. Slavery was not invented nor was it anywhere near limited to the US. History people!! It's important!!
    Anonymous

• No, not fair. It was also not fair when Blacks were slaves and were beaten, raped and abused. You are right some things are not fair.
    Anonymous