My body still hurts

This was my first pregnancy an will be my last for a long time and I don't know if this is normal.

I don't know if it's my pelvis or my tailbone or what but something hurts me so bad!! I feel it when I wake up or lay down for a long time.

My question is how long is it until all this pain goes away

MsQuiana

Asked by MsQuiana at 4:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• im confused... are you pregnant now or just after giving birth? if your pregnant now it may be something you have to deal with. your hips and pelvis adjust to make more room. the cartlage between becomes more lax and less supportive of your bones during pregnancy to allow this and it can be super painful. but if you dont think thats what it is talk to your dr. i threw my hip out with my second pregnancy during sex and it hurt so bad i couldnt hardly move for weeks. i stupidly waited for my next apointment to find out it had to be pushed back into place. whhich almost instantly got rid of the pain.
    Anonymous

• How long since you gave birth? Talk to your Dr about it. In some cases you can break your tail bone when giving birth. Even a really bruised one can hurt like the dickens for weeks!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 5:52 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• my baby is 5 months now and when i was giving birth she had been crowning for i don't know how long i didn't feel her because i was numb from my epidural and when the nurse came to check if i had dilated anymore the baby was coming out on her own
    MsQuiana

Answer by MsQuiana at 12:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010