Im two weeks late and I took a test a week ago and it said i was not pregnant. i took a test going on my second week and no results came up. Could i be pregnant?

I spoke with people and they said that missed periods happen all the time and i could be just late, but I know my body and this does not seem normal.

lamar06

Asked by lamar06 at 7:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It is possible to be pregnant and have a negative pregnancy test. Are you taking the test first thing in the morning? That's when the hormone in your pee is strongest.

On the same hand it's also possible to skip eentire periods. Stress, medication, change in environment, etc...all can lead to changes in your period.

If I were you though I would trust my instinct. If it doesn't feel normal then do what you feel is right. Maybe call your doctor if you feel it's necessary or just treat your body as if you were pregnant until you know for sure.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 7:57 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Not to scare or anything, but you could be pregnant in your tubes or somewhere else....I had an ectopic pregnancy (tube) and it took until I was about 2 1/2 months for the test to come up positive....Go see a doc and get the blood test done.....
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 10:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• yes you could be preggers. you should treat yourself as if you are pregnant just to be safe. and make an appt to see the dr
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• its possible. i rec. that you go to a doctor. i was over a month late and went to a doctor and the test came up neg. but i waited a little longer and took one at home and it was possitive. u may not have enough hormones in your system yet.
    FirstTimer1016

Answer by FirstTimer1016 at 12:54 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Stress could be making you late, or you know your body and your preggo. Get a blood test for pregnancy from your doctor.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2008