my son is 2 months and has had diarrhea,stuffy nose,coughing,sneazing for the past 5 days been to the emergency room twice and they say nothin is wrong i know my child he has no fever any ideas???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If he isn't dehydrated, they can't do much. try to get bananas in him to help with the diareah. are you giving him too much juice? that can cause diarreah. as can not enough fiber. he may just have a virus. those can run a course of up to 10 days. and there aren't meds for them. just make sure he isnt getting dehydrated.
    why did you take him to the ER?
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 6:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• probably allergies.....the only thing for baby allergies is called little allergies by little remedies. its about 16$ but it provides great relief.
    cassie_m

Answer by cassie_m at 6:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• He's 2 months old? What does his own pediatrician say? Is there any chance there is something up his nose? (Like if you have another child who wanted to see what happens if he puts a bead up there?) As far as the diarrhea, if it is all water no solid (and not just loose), I would take him to his pedi. He needs to be weighed, looked at. Maybe the formula needs to be changed or maybe it is "just a virus". Good luck! :)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I would take him to a pediatrition instead of the er .
    Lacymarrie

Answer by Lacymarrie at 7:00 PM on Apr. 21, 2010