Why are you against President Obama?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbyFeFhUTmI&feature=player_embedded

Says it all

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• So because this "reporter" found a few people in a crowd of THOUSANDS who were unable to discuss their views clearly, that the ENTIRE movement is comprised of "idiots?!" Is THAT what you're insinuating?! I assume so, since you are ANONYMOUS! LOL

Nice try. Well, not really, but....
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:44 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't know...he's not my favorite. Charismatic, yes but experienced, not to me. Overall, if I had to say I feel "safe" in his capable hands, I would say I do not.
    Anonymous

• I won't bother checking out the video, but my answer to your question is that it's policy, not personal. It's not Obama himself, but rather his ideals and policy that I disagree on.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• So is this video, just as valid as the one you posted. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5p3OB6roAg

Anonymous

• I need a clicky link for this computer. Don't bother though, LoriKeet is always spot on so..I won't waste my time on the vid anyway.

I will say that I not against the PRESIDENT. I am against his horrible policies and the agenda he has. I think he believes he knows best and like naughty children we are going to do what he says. He has cute little girls though..they should use that political capital a little more often imo. Just a pic of them swinging and the dog runnng around or maybe a pic sitting in Daddy's chair in the OO..something to make him seem a little more human.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 7:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I am sure that he is a very nice man. We have lots of very nice men in this country. Only a few are qualified to be President. I don't feel that O is experienced enough to hold the office AND be effective at it. I have nothing against him as a person. I do NOT like his policies. Not one bit. I do not want to be like Europe, I do not want the government controlling every aspect of my life. I thought that much had been made clear, by now. My mistake.....
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:33 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My answer... WAY too many reasons to count...
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 7:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I suspose you're wanting us to say because he is black??
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 7:41 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Of course, carpy! That is the OOOONLY thing we could POSSIBLY find off about him.................(please assume sarcasm)
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I think most of you said it. Policy, agenda, ect ect.
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 7:54 PM on Apr. 21, 2010