Only 23 and feels like health is going downhill...

I'm too young for this. Three weeks ago I had a UTI, got treated with antibiotics, and I was good to go. A week and a half later, I get sick to my stomach with diarrhea and vomiting. Though I was miserable, I was only sick for half a day. Three days ago, I almost pass out and my heart starts racing. Now my stomach has been hurting me today. Why do I have so many problems? I never get sick and now my body has gone completely against me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• children take a toll...not only carrying, but birthing and raising. It's added worry/stress in your life...not to say it's not worth it, but it's just the facts of life! lol
    review what your eating, how much sleep you get, and your exersize. you should be eating healthy, getting as much sleep as possible and exersizing 30 min a day at least!
    Anonymous

• What foods do you typically eat?

Answer by rkoloms at 7:30 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• your body sounds like it has been through the ringer lately! like other posters said really focus on the diet. no junk, right now at least...now would be a great time to start taking a good probiotic. good luck to you!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:31 PM on Apr. 21, 2010