anyone have a blackberry pearl flip phone?

if you do how do you like it? i read online that the smart portion of the phone such as web and such isn't so great or that they have replaced their phone more then once even twice. i don't want to use the smart portion but maybe one day. please tell me your honest opinion as well as how long you have used yours. i don't want to buy a junk of a phone but so far this seems to fit what i want. you know touch but also keyboard and newer looking smart phone.

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 7:11 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My father had a Pearl, he hated it. I don't remember why. He sent it back and got a Curve which he likes a lot better. I think he said the buttons on the Pearl were too small and the screen was hard to read. I don't know if that helps at all since I can't really remember anything else about why he didn't like it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• The Pearl isn't a flip phone. It's just a regular phone. I had it with TMobile before. I liked it but it had a delay whe answering calls. It was so annoying I got rid of it.
    Anonymous

• I just got the LG En-V touch; I really like it.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• there are 2 types on flips another one doesn't. yeah that is what i heard about this phone as well.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i'm with tmobile and don't like the selection of phones.
    melody77