what can you do to report a rude teacher, when going to the principal does nothing ? !

and in NJ i voted for the teachers just the day before, i'm all for the teacher but, i will not have them talk to me any old way.... i just voted for them to keep their jobs. WOW. she needs to be reported who do i go to. i got her name.

sexeykittycalie

Asked by sexeykittycalie at 7:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• go to the superintendent
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I wuld say the school board. What did she say to you?
    Anonymous

• Maybe this can be a learning opportunity for your child; inlife, we will have bad teachers, bad bosses, bad co-workers, bad roommates, etc.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Not knowing what was said, I don't know that it should be reported. Teachers are just normal people, they all have different personalities, different tones, different likes and dislikes. Don't waste anyone's time unless she truly said something out of line, not just because you were offended by something trivial.

If there is a real problem you talk to the teacher first. If that doesn't get you anywhere, or is just not comfortable for you, go to the principal. If that doesn't solve the problem, what a person would do here is call the district office and explain what you need. We have different board members that handle different things or different conflicts at certain schools. If it isn't the same where you are, they'll be able to tell you what the next step is in your situation.
    Anonymous

• I am biracial and my kids are all white my son had a substitute teacher and I was there helping with the class and she pointed at my son and to me and one of the other parents and said "I hear his mother is on welfare and never shows up to help." The other mother turned to me and said is it true your on welfare and never show up to help? The teacher was shocked you could see it. They are human and they do come to class with their own thoughts. if you think its offensive report her.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2010