PLease help me answer this!!

I am going to take another test but in my first pregnancy, it took three before getting a positive answer. I am still nursing my 10 month son but feel SOOOO pregnant. Can I still produce milk and able to nurse if I was pregnant?

Fallon_Long

Asked by Fallon_Long at 7:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yep, it is possible
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 7:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My mom was nursing me when she got pregnant with my brother.
    rlhall1980

Answer by rlhall1980 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yea you can still produce. My doctor told me to stop nursing when i got pregnant with my second (first was 7 1/2 months old) because it was causing my uterus to contract and she was afraid it might make me miscarry. IDK if that happens for everyone or if was just me so talk to you doctor.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Yes, your breast produce milk as long as there is a demand.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• the hormone responsible for making milk is the same one responsible for starting labor so you do have to be careful if you try.Talk to your OB about risks of continuing to nurse. yes you can get pregnant while you are nursing so take a test or three if necessary..
    Anonymous

• yes you can. but when i had mine, they said it wasn't good and so i had to give up nursing my beautiful baby girl. she was five weeks old when i got pregnant again. (don't ask, not pleasant) anyway, don't listen to anybody who says you can't. i nursed my last child til she was a year. and cried when she was ready to quit.
    nannee59

Answer by nannee59 at 1:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2010