can heartburn be making me nauseas?

26 weeks and 5 days pregnant and my heartburn is so bad. i think its making me nauseas! i have had this for 3 days. could this be what is making me nauseas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah it can be the heartburn or is can still be morning sickness, i had it both my entire pregnancys. talk toyou dr and see if there is anything they can give you. GL
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 7:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• yes - I had such bad heartburn it was actually making me throw up. I had it with my 4th pregnancy and ended up going through 4-5 different meds. I'm 28 weeks into my 5th pregnancy and on nexium - I still throw up a couple times a week, but it's so much better!

Answer by missanc at 8:51 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• yes! if i stay upright for at least two hours after eating anything i don't have that throw up issue.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I still get heartburn but the Tums or Rolaids will take care of it really fast. It can defiantly make you feel nauseous
    Anonymous