So what are you Mommas gonna do this weekend? Anything fun and exciting planned?

Curious what to do for the weekend.

mikeysmom989

Asked by mikeysmom989 at 8:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Just for Fun

• we had a cookout planned but they are saying rain and thunderstorms so we canceled it. Now I will CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!! I hope I get lots done:)
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Grocery shopping, chores, chores, chores!
    Tomorrow night I'm going out with my hubby! I'm gonna get all dolled up, yippee!
    stiksgirl

Answer by stiksgirl at 8:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am meeting up with a cafemom friend and we are going out this Saturday to have a few drinks. Should be a fun time. I am also getting ready to go camping on the fourth.
    AmberRose79

Answer by AmberRose79 at 8:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Sounds like fun Mommas! DH just came home on his luch hour and gave me $300.00 dollars! I think Im gonna put it back for mad money. Or, I'll pick me up something cute for a Fourth of July shindig Im going to. Have a day ladies.
    mikeysmom989

Answer by mikeysmom989 at 9:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• ON SAT. WE ARE HAVEING LUNCH AT THE PARK{CHEAP&FUN}. ON SUN. WE GO TO THE LOCAL SWAP MEET TO JUST WALK AROUND AND LOOK. ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 12:26 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I work. I work every weekend.If I'm not too tired and if my hubby doesn't have to work we go to the park, run errands, go gorcery shoppint, etc.
    tinandril

Answer by tinandril at 1:23 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Tomorrow is my oldest daughter's 8th birthday so we are going to take her to Red Robin for lunch. Then she is going to our neighbor's house for a birthday party. Her best friend turns 9 today and she is over there right now for her "class party". Tomorrow is her "family party" so my dd is going to both. I wasn't planning a party for her anyway.

Other then that we have no plans.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Fishing on the coast. Dinner out Sat night.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 3:48 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I am taking my 2 kids to Kings Island for the weekend!!
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 8:19 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I sitting at my computer watching my boys 5 and 9 sell lemonade in the front yard. It is the greatest. we might hit the pool tomorrow.
    fredette

Answer by fredette at 3:20 PM on Jun. 28, 2008