My Husband fakes being sick!!

My husband is in the Army and does this stupid *bleep* that when he gets sick of work and dealing with things at home he plays sick and goes to the ER.. He had some evaluations to do on some soilders and sat on his ass and didn't finish them.. Plus he hates doing them and(( Bam)) his dumb ass is in the hospital.. Uhgggggg!! He gets on my nerves.. I thought I married a man not a coward.. He has done this twice before... anyone's husband so this *Bleep*???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Just out of curiosity, how exactly is he faking sick? (ex, is he making himself throw up, etc) I am surprised that they are letting him get away with this. There have been several times that my husband would report to sick call throwing up with a fever and he still had to do light duty that day.

Anonymous

• OP here- He's a Medic he knows just what to do..
    Anonymous

• All her husband has to do is lie about his symptoms I'm guessing.

Anonymous

• Did you ever think that maybe when hes under extreme stress he does get sick? I can tell you aren't supportive or loving in any way so there is a good chance that he has an underlying medical condition that hasn't been diagnosed yet and stress triggers it. You are really a mean person. Your husband needs your support not for you to call him annoying and a liar because he doesn't feel well. I bet you annoy him more than he annoys you.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon :18. I am also guessing that you don't work either. Because if you did, then you would most likely know that sometimes, people need a "mental health" sick day.

Anonymous

• OP here.. He came home fine just like i knew he would...
    Anonymous