reincarnation of aborted babies...

All those babies are slaughtered before they even have a life. Will they be reincarnated and allowed to live?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I like to think so. I also like to think they will go to parents who deserve them too. I think my oldest son is the same soul I miscarried four months earlier.
    Anonymous

• They are NOT slaughtered. They just are in agreement with mom that now isn't the right time to be born so they come back at another time for their birth.
    Anonymous

• when you have an abortion, before 13 weeks, there is no baby there yet. your body is making a body for where a baby will go, but it is not there yet.
    a baby, a soul, is not sperm & egg tissue the size of a grain of sand. there is no baby being slaughtered. but if you choose to believe that babys are slaughtered legally everyday, i feel bad for you. im sorry that you have such a negative outlook on life, and the options that women have available to them.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• also, how can you be "slaughtered" before you "even have a life"? dont you need a life, in order to be slaughtered?
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I don't believ ethat to be true. I believe that they will be with God
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:16 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• life begins at conception, anyone ever seen picture fo a baby at 13 weeks? there is a soul, a person.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Probably depends if you believe in reincarnation or not.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 8:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Purpul--

Looks like a baby to me!  Besides after 20 weeks a baby CAN surivive outside the womb with lots of medical assistance, but it CAN be done.

13 week old fetus

http://www.pregnancy.org/fetaldevelopment/week-13

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• They don't allow abortions here after 8 weeks. Not 13. I to do no believe there is a soul at that point.
    Anonymous

• i dont believe in abortions at 20 weeks Lori. You cant even have an abortion at 20 weeks unless you have a serious medical condition. 13 weeks is the cut off for abortions for your own personal reasons. for me, if i was 13 weeks pregnant, i wouldnt be getting an abortion, thats too far a long. 8 weeks would be the for sure cut off for me. ive had two abortions, both at 4 weeks.
    but still, even at 13 weeks - i dont think that if a women got an abortion, there would be a baby that is actually physically feeling pain from the abortion or anything like that. i dont think its murder. its a FETUS, not a baby. it cant live outside the womb, therefore its not alive. its still tissue that is part of the mothers body.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2010