pain

I've been having pain in my abdomen I always say my uterus hurts but I honestly am not sure it has happened three months in a row and no I am not pregnant it happens a couple of weeks before my period any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• Ovulation hurts me but it could also be uterine fibroids. Just talk to your doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 8:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• You may be experiencing cramping from dehydration. Before you start your cycle, you may get that kinda bloated feeling. This usually happens as a sign to your body that you need more fluids b/c mother nature is here! A period uses more fluids and that cramping may be dehydration. Kinda like when your leg or foot cramps up...usually due to a lack of fluids. If this happens on a regular basis always at the same time you should see your Gyne just to make sure things are ok.
    lawmom27

Answer by lawmom27 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2010