Where is the hope?

If you do not put hope in Yahweh; what do you put hope in? As we can clearly see in this life, tomorrow is promised to no one. Also life is short. What do you put your hope in?If your reply is yourself; how can you put hope into yourself knowing we humans are far from perfect and so young compared to anything else meaning the world, and universe, and so on. I hope I do not offend by this question that is not my intentions. Just want to understand. Blessings...

Daphna28

Asked by Daphna28 at 8:56 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i put my hope, my life, my salvation, and my soul in Jesus Christ my saviour

eva123

Answer by eva123 at 12:15 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Mankind in general. Sure we're human and people screw up big time, but we also accomplish amazing feats of good. If you can't see that perhaps you are focusing too much time and attention on the negative.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:01 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• i put hope in myself, in my family, in the earth, in spirituality, in mother nature, in happiness, love, and in life. namaste <3
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• If I don't put hope into myself and human kind, what is there to hope for?!! Humanity is our hope and salvation....I see hope every day in the things I do and the things I see others do. I see hope every day in nature, and with every sunrise and sunset.
    I place my hope in all of these things in more.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Satan put hope in himself.. look at where it got him....
    sorry but you cannot hope in yourself...

I put my hope in Jesus Christ ....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I agree with Kristi and Purpulbutterfly. You say that humans are not perfect, and that is true. I don't expect perfection, but so far, I have never been let down by my family, my friends, or people in general. Sure there are some bad people, who do horrid things. But the vast majority are just trying to live their life, and make the most of what they have.
    my2.5boys

Answer by my2.5boys at 9:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• "Satan put hope in himself.. look at where it got him....
    sorry but you cannot hope in yourself... "

ANd this is the greatest deception of all IMO. The belief that we cannot place hope within ourselves and our brothers and sisters in this life. That we somehow have lost all of our abilities to be the incredible human beings that we are. That we somehow, cannot reach the level of love and light that Jesus the MAN was able to reach in his lifetime.
    What a travesty that people so eagerly believe they are worth nothing.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 9:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• My hope is in my Saviour and being with him after this life.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 9:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• The greatest accomplishment of satan was convincing the world that he didn't exist...

My hope is built on nothing less
    than Jesus' blood and righteousness.
    I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
    but wholly lean on Jesus' name.

On Christ the solid rock I stand;
    all other ground is sinking sand,
    all other ground is sinking sand.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I have hope in my reincarnated ol'self and in my Goddess.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 21, 2010