Heavy implantation bleeding?

I usually hate these kind of questions.. But I really am confused. Sorry. Heres how its gone:
Light spotting for 5 days before AF
AF showed right on time at 14dpo
CD1-Light
CD2- Heavy(clotting)
CD3- light and by the PM gone

I'm now on CD8 and ive had the worst pack pain, my boobs are killing me and really are so so sore, EWCM/Watery cm since AF left, ive been feeling kinda gross lately, my face broke out. I *feel* pregnant, and of course wont know for sure until I get a test later. Ive also had a HSG planned for 2 days from now. I will have a Blood pregnancy test before it to rule out pregnancy.
I've had 1 healthy pregnancy (4 yrs ago) and the past year ive had 4 early miscarriage. So my question is.. Could implantation bleeding be heavy? I know it shouldnt last long. Every single miscarriage ive been through has been different so I wouldnt really be able to know. I guess we will see when I get a test later. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I had implantation bleeding it was very, very light.
    Anonymous

• Hmm.. Thats what ive heard.
    I know that with my son I had what I thought was my period but I dont know if it was heavy or light. We werent trying then and had no idea what to look for.
    Anonymous