anyone know if you can use wart removers or home freezing kits while nursing a baby?

I have a 7 month old nurser and have some warts on my toe and wanted to use compound-w freeze system on them and wanted to know if it is safe enough. I tried looking it up on lac med but the ingredients didn't come up in the search. Thanks Everyone.

Amanda3983

Asked by Amanda3983 at 9:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• you can safely (and effectively) use duct tape

Answer by rkoloms at 9:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• rkoloms...care to explain? I have a plantars wart on my foot that I had frozen at a dermatologists office a few weeks ago. Its still there and I don't want to go get it done again because it hurt really bad. So I would like to hear about the duct tape! I am nursing as well BTW OP and they said it would not be a problem at all.
    Anonymous