I need gift ideas for my dad's 75th birthday coming up!

My dad's 75th birthday is coming up and I need gift ideas. He has no real hobbies. He is retired. I am at a loss. Last year we gave him a nice watch to wear to church and on special occasions. HELP!!!!!!!

MamaWildCat

Asked by MamaWildCat at 11:18 AM on Sep. 23, 2008 in Just for Fun

• How about a photo album? You can fill it with pics of the family. Or you can get a DVD made with a slide show of family pics with a song in the back-ground. I did this for hubby on father's day and had that song "Don't Blink" playing in the background. He cried. lol. He's not usually an emotional guy.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 12:52 PM on Sep. 23, 2008

• my dad just had a b-day and my sisters and i gave him 58 items that either we knew he liked or that reminded us of him. like he loves westerns so we got him a few western movies, and his college alumni sports attire things like that. we even had the grandkids give him little presents, it was really cute and everyone can join in the fun.
    TINYFEET08

Answer by TINYFEET08 at 1:28 PM on Sep. 23, 2008