did anyone watch the wes craven movie Last House On The Left?

I just got done watching it. It was good but i can't believe they showed such a graphic rape scene.

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 9:21 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• I've seen it I think it was a good movie too, just very graphic in everything! LOL
    sylvia559

Answer by sylvia559 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Oh I know, the rape scene was unbelievable! I didn't think it was all that good though.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I've got both of them (the original and the remake) and I didn't think either of them were very impressive, but that's probably the most graphic rape scene I've seen in a movie.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:34 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• That was a very hard scene to watch! It makes you want to trust your instincts as a parent and keep you kid home when you feel you should! I really didn't like the movie in general, I watched it to make the hubby happy more then anything!
    kristie1029

Answer by kristie1029 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• its a reason why i try to stay away from scary movies.. this stuff is just down right wrong & is in more & more movies :-( , i think leaving it to the imagination is good enough.. In the past few years ive seen some pretty bad rape scenes. Ever seen Monster w/ Charlize Theron? That movie was good but the rape scenes still make me want to cry. Or watch Hound dog with Dakota Fanning (age 12 at the time!)...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• glad you warned me about hound dog. I was looking at it on netflix and thinking about renting it.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:55 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I liked it but I fast forwarded through the rape sean. I can't stand them.
    Annette4797

Answer by Annette4797 at 8:32 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• The original had really graphic rape and murder scenes too, so I think Craven was trying to keep that "shock value" with the remake. I liked the movie in general, but that scene was really hard to watch, and it made me feel dirty and sick. I'm certain that was the director's goal though. The movie reminded me another one that left that sick and dirty feeling after I watched it, 8MM.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 10:20 AM on Apr. 23, 2010