i have 4 kids and my money i ssucked down the drain with the babysitters how do i get more time for myself and more money for everyone

cafemomsandra

Asked by cafemomsandra at 9:35 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• www.xyngular.com/clanders
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:36 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• If you figure it out let me know.
    Before and after school care, and summer camp BREAKS me!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Do you have a friend with kids? If so maybe they would be willing to trade, they babysit for you so you can go out and you babysit for them in return so they can go out.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 9:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Hun I feel your pain that is why I now work silly jobs instead of as a Medical Assistant like before. I have been in the healthcare field for a good 11 years or so but after my 4th I soon realized that was at an end for me doing 9 to 5'ers untill they are all in school. Working my butt off and only having 20 bucks after expenses was not what I wanted. Soooo, I took a silly job at Chuck E. Cheeses working evenings and weekends. Its actually kinda fun AND I can keep all of my check! I stay home with the kids during the day and when daddy gets home; I go to work. Now when we want to go out; just ask a friend and visa versa for them. Just think outside the box and do some searching; I am sure you can find a solution. GL! :)
    wolfmomma30

Answer by wolfmomma30 at 3:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I had the same problem, I signed up to be a passion parties consultant. I make my own hours, hubby takes the kids when I do parties and its a great way to get out of the house and be around other adults lol. Feel free to check out my website www.melissaoneal.yourpassionconsultant.com
    moneal32

Answer by moneal32 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Have you thought about working from home? I work from home and I love it! It's a business, not a job. I am a stay at home Mom to a 2 ½ year old and 1 year old. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Check out my website
    http://www.OurCeoMom.com/
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:02 PM on Apr. 22, 2010