Would you keep ignoring people?

If you keep hearing the same thing over and over and over from different people...strangers, friends, family, etc... wouldn't you take the hint and think MAYBE...just maybe they're right and you're wrong?

Could be about anything. You have a bad hair cut, your kid shows signs of ADD, your wrong in something you INSIST your right on, anything...

mlmkjw

Asked by mlmkjw at 10:06 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's all in perception
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'd probably ask my most biased and my most unbiased sources and see what they thought. If there was any confusion, depending on the situation, so what if I had a hair cut, but I'll be damned if I let my child suffer from a disorder I could help curb, I'd probably go by what I felt at the moment.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:43 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Thats what I mean.....if you keep getting told by EVERYONE... that you're making a situation bigger than it really is, or doing something just to spite another person, or YOU are wrong in a debate youre in...something along those lines. Wouldn't you finally sit back and think, hmmmmm maybe I SHOULD look at myslef and stop thinking I'm so perfect?? LOL
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 9:43 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

I think you're right- if everyone is telling you the same thing, maybe it's time to sit back and take a good long look at the situation. I know it's really hard to do and something I am working on myself (not any one specfic situation, but just trying to see myself the way other see me).
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:14 AM on Apr. 23, 2010

• Its either that or someone in your life is a total drama starter and influences those around you. There is a girl at work and she is such a drama queen- she decided another girl was too slow- next thing you know, many people are picking at/talking about it- makes me NUTS- sometimes its not YOU its the person that decides to put you in the drama that has a problem!
    soyousay

Answer by soyousay at 9:40 AM on Apr. 23, 2010