Dose it sound like a trip to the hospital

I’m not stupid I just do not like doctors. But after my son was born I got the marina implant and I’ve been fine then I starting having odd symptoms like I was pregnant again. But I hadn’t had a period since giving birth to my son who’s now 2. So I don’t think it’s that. But then I started having abdomen pains that r getting worse as time goes on I know I should go to the doctor and I did he said I was fine but that was before the pain. We just moved so I’ve been trying to get to another doctor, the last one said it was stress from the upcoming move well we moved and I’m in pain and now I’ve started bleeding. I didn’t have pain with my periods before so this is not normal. I just started and it’s not that heavy but the pain is back and I’m still on the marina. I have seen on TV that I should go if I start having pain. Would a trip to the hospital be a good option tonight

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• No you should go to your doctor (even if it is a new one) tomorrow-- Save the Er for heavy bleeding and heart attacks--
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:19 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I have the Mirena also and I don't have pain like that. i would just to get it checked.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 21, 2010