Insurance

This is kind of a hypothetical question. My S/O and I discussed getting married someday. One problem, if we do they'd include his income and we'd make too much for medicaid but none of our employers provide medical. I have to have insurance so going without isn't an option and my son needs it. Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Health

• You could still get it for your son. My dd cant get it but her children have it.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:26 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• well, some will slam ya I am sure but i wont. you do what you have to do to provide for your family yanno? in a perfect world we would all have decent health care, but alas, not a perfect world. I would say until something else comes up, better job with benefits, stay unmarried. :( I am in a similar situation myself. not with insurance but with link.We are considered in the "poverty" level, but make too much combined for food stamps? this system is messed up. good luck.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:28 PM on Apr. 21, 2010