how do I flatten my tummy after having a c-section and gallbladder surgery?

I had a c-section almost 6 yrs ago and gallbladder surgery 3 months ago, and I have a bloated looked belly. I would like to tighten and flatten it before summer. Any ideas? Im pretty healthy and active. 5 ft and 103 lbs, so im not over weight. It just seems like any extra weight I do have goes straight to my stomach. its embarrassing I look pregnant some days. I have a very physical job and do a lot of walking but i still have a belly bulge.

harvick4me

Asked by harvick4me at 10:39 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Im not sure but if you find out will you let me know? Because i to had a c section in 2008 and fight with trying to tighten my tumy!
    Lacymarrie

Answer by Lacymarrie at 10:49 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• you have to stop eating carbs. gauranteed, stop eating carbs except for maybe once or twice a week, and you will loose it. and by carbs i mean bread pasta cereal ... and do sit up crunches leg lifts, etc.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 10:58 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Flat may never happen again...sorry. Those surgeries did have some permanent effects; they impact the muscles in the abdomen. You can certainly do tons of crunches.

But consider this. The sexiest woman who ever lived had a poochy belly. You DON"T get better than Marilyn Monroe, and her tummy was NOT flat.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:24 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i had lipo, after 3 kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2010