• In the Spotlight:

10 month old teething and waking up every hour at night....advice?

She's been doing this for the last 4 nights...I am so tired!! Anyone have any advice? I know I probably just need to wait it out but I really need some sleep! Tylenol doesn't seem to be doing the trick. I've also tried ambesol and Lil Teethers and they work but wear off so fast...

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• someone told me a lil whiskey on their gums work but i didnt ever do that... im just deciding to deal with the no sleep too my baby is 10 months also and is up all the time
    Anonymous

• Go to Target and look for something called Teething Tablets. I can't remember who makes them. You can give baby up to 3 every 15 minutes. When my son was a baby, I only had to give him 2 and he was fine. When I put him to bed, I'd give him 3 tablets, a dose of Tylenol and he was good for the night.
    Anonymous

• We just went through this for about a week and let me tell you I was as cranky as she was! It felt worse than when we first brought my DD home. I tried baby orajel, teething tablets, tylenol...all were just temporary fixes until the next wake up. It did pass though and for the last 3 nights she has slept beautifully through the night. I just made sure I tried to plan her naps so that we were home and I could nap when she did.
    spbeta

Answer by spbeta at 12:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Patience. It will pass.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• oh mama i feel for you but here is your answer it works like a charm at least it did with both my kids teething tablets and childrens Ibuprofen it says 2 and up on the bottle but the ER and their PED told me i could use it every 6 hours i just give them 5 ml (1tsp) you can use Tylenol with it you just have to space it like 2 hours apart from eachother so if you give her one wait two hours to give the other good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2010