How can i get her to let go of my man

I have been seeing this wonderful man for a few months now and I have to say I have fully fallen for him. The problem is he is married ! But before everyone gets their panties in a bunch -- He is leaving her & they are over...well it is for him, not for her..... she wont let him go, he has told her about me and that he wants me, not her, but then she cries and basically throws a fit about staying together for their kids and stuff... He is tired of it and I am tired of it ! What can we say to make her realize he has MOVED ON !

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• that is horrid.
    It is NOT YOUR MAN.
    Anonymous

• Why would you want to be with him? Besides the fact that you think you like him... he has baggage. He always will. You marry this guy and you get the crazy ex-wife too. Not to mention his kids, you will always be the step mom and have little to no say in how to raise them. You will always be broke because he will be paying child support. And if you have kids with him and he dumps you, your children will get little to none. Just really think about what your getting into. There will always be another guy who can give you butterflies.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 11:15 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• to the first poster - he is my man !

to the second - he has plenty of money
    Anonymous

• if he wants to leave her, then he will leave. otherwise, hes just fucking you and making you think he really cares.
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 11:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• you're a home-wrecker. you're scum. I seriously hope that you marry this guy and have kids with him, so a few years later some tramp can come along and do to you what you're doing now. women like you are absolutely disgusting. you have no right to become involved with a married man! how dare you? how do you sleep? how do you look at your reflection without throwing up?

bestmommyeber

Answer by bestmommyeber at 11:23 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• I'll have to agree with bloobird. Coming from a woman who's husband left her for another woman, it sucks. I am not holding on to mine as tightly as the lady is in your situation, but I will tell you, especially if he has kids with her, it will be difficult to just "move on" for her. She probably won't ever.

You will be dealing with this for the rest of your time with him. I think you really should weigh your pro's and con's. Do you love him enough to take on the ex and his kids. How do you think his family will view you? Because if it's anything like my situation, no one wants to meet the girl my ex left me for. It's sad, really, I feel terrible for her, but you got yourself in to this girl you are going to have to figure it out on your own.
    viola_swamp

Answer by viola_swamp at 11:27 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Wow, my stomach just flipped reading this. What would you do if your husband, the man who fell in love with you, married you, said "forever", had children with you... went after someone else? Maybe you'd let him go. But it sounds to me like you don't like to give up. I admire the woman you're talking about. If it were me, I'd put up a stink, too. Because it's not just about who has feelings for who. People's feelings go through all kinds of crazy things. I love my husband and I would go to great lengths to keep him for my kids (if he wasn't a dirtbag). You're not just talking about taking him away from her, you're talking about taking him from his kids. Maybe you never had a baby daddy who was good to your kid. Wow, I'm just so sad for this family. If you were after my husband, I'd hold on and I'd put you in the HOSPITAL, too!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Um. If he REALLY wanted out of the marriage, he could get out no matter what she did. If he has moved on, he would have the divorce decree in his hand already. In other words...he's stringing you along.

Honey, he's using you. Having his cake and eating it too. And consider this: If he cheats on her, he will VERY LIKELY cheat on YOU.

Let him go yourself. You deserve better than that.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Alot of bashers on here but.......... he's not your man until his divorce is final, whether you're willing to face it or not. Give him 6 months.........if divorce is over and he has moved on from her then go for it and live happily ever after. But remember she will always be in your life, they have children together.
    If after 6 months, the divorce still hasn't happened then I think it's time for you to move on. I know it's hard, and you love him but you deserve to be happy too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• ONLY A FEW MONTHS! OK, when a person barly meets someone then there will be infatuation and the thought of real feelings for that person. However, He IS married and seems he has been for quite awhile considering they have CHILDREN. There is sooo much to a relationship then having butterflies in your stomach! If he hasn't left her now then don't count on it later. Otherwise, you'll just be waiting for him like a dumb ass! Don't waste your time with him. He's most likely just using you to escape his family life. YOUR JUST HIS TOY!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Apr. 22, 2010