• In the Spotlight:

it should not be legal

for me to feed my self any more!

I think Im going through some sort of perimenapause... but I have been eating sooo much. Im not even hungry and Ill eat. I am constanly in pain... like after thanksgiving. I have had heartburn for a week now.

I think I seriously need to go an entire day with out eating... this is a horrible feeling.

am i the only one who has ever done this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• i have an eating dissorder, so there's not a whole lot i haven't been through when it comes to food lol! you and only you can control what you eat. the best thing i can suggest is ice cold water. keep it with you at all times, and when you're tempted to eat for any reason other than actual hunger, chug!
    Anonymous

• Hormonal imbalance maybe? That doesn't sound good I would get yourself checked out.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:45 AM on Apr. 22, 2010