Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol (e.g. drunk-driving) if

they have eaten someone who was drunk?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good question... but I dont know that the alcohol would effect them, it burns off during the cooking process. Unless you are talking about trailer trash cannibals who eat their meals raw... not sure. I think it would depend on how drunk the meal was. I think if the person had died of alcohol poisoning perhaps there would be enough alcohol to transfer to the cannibal. But really... how trashy to not only eat it raw but to eat something so unfresh. IMO that is sooo tacky!

Anonymous

• Trailer trash cannibals oh how that made me laugh:)

But to answer your question, I think that it would be just like cooking with alcohol. You can't get drunk off eating something that has been cooked in brandy or wine so no I think the cannibal would have to be drinking while eating the drunk to get a DWI.
    viola_swamp

Answer by viola_swamp at 11:32 PM on Apr. 21, 2010

• Well, I bet it would take them so long to eat the person that it would be absorbed slowly. Then again, if they ate my brother, they'd be hammered after just eating his head. ROFL!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2010