Going to Universal Studios Hollywood with a 3 year old?

I'm wondering if it is worth it to bring my 3 year old, almost 4 year old son. Can he even participate in activities? Yes, I am looking on the site, but a first-hand experience would help so much better! I really want to go, I would love for the whole family to go, but is spending 104$ on a 3 year old a waste?
Thanks in advance!

coutterhill

Asked by coutterhill at 11:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• travel south about 2 hours to LegoLand... that is the PERFECT place for a child that age.
    Anonymous

• i went and theiri s not much hands on you wont be able to do the rides but you can do everything else but its big and it takes all day be ready that!!!!
    Anonymous

• Oh, the site said only 3 rides had height restrictions. What's wrong with the studio tour or the other rides?
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:05 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Its not worth it. Its a big place and he will get tired. Leave him at home until he is a little older. You wont enjoy yourself fully if he goes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Man, we gotta find a babysitter that will watch my son on a Saturday! We went to Knotts Berry Farm last Veterans day only because it was during the week. BOO.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:30 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• oh and a 4 hour trip to go to Lego land, does not sound like fun:(
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 1:31 AM on Apr. 22, 2010