Childcare in Fort Collins, CO

I'm looking for daycare for my son and prefer a stay at home mom. Can anyone recommend someone in Fort Collins, Colorado?

MomMom23

Asked by MomMom23 at 11:24 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Ummmm...do you really think it's safe to find daycare referrals from strangers on the Internet? I don't mean to sound rude but there are a lot of sick scary folks online and even in CafeMom....Don't risk it.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I'm not a stupid person, I know there are such things as background checks. I'm not going to leave my child with someone based only on a recommendation from CafeMom. Thanks for the reply though.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• She didn't say you were stupid. You know sometimes I wonder why the hell any of us bother even coming to this site. Everyone is so bitchy and someone suggesting something out of concern for another mother's child gets a snotty response.

Nice.

The fact that you posted a question like this proves you wrong on the not being stupid bit.....
    MizusT

Answer by MizusT at 2:32 AM on Apr. 22, 2010