Cervical fluid mean you are pregnant?

if you have lots of cervical fluid can that mean you pregnant? i haven't started my period yet since my son was born...he's 10 months old now and i'm still full time nursing him...since i haven't started my period i'm not sure if i "missed" a period so i want to know if extra cervical fluid can mean i'm pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Apr. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• It can mean pregnancy, but it's not a guarantee. The best way to check is to do a home pregnancy test or go to your doctor and get a blood test.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i always have TONS of cervical fluid when i'm fertile. i used to think something was wrong with me, like i was having infections, but really i was just have tons of fluid during my fertile time of the month. also, the extra fluid might just mean that your cycles are about to go back to normal soon, which can be a good thing or a bad thing. my son is 14 months and i'm still nursing and my period has not come back, but i still have times of the month where i have a lot more cervical fluid than other times
    Kimra

Answer by Kimra at 11:13 PM on Aug. 25, 2010