What would you do?

I hang out with a group of people but I dislike one person. Ive stopped going on outings because of this one person but my friends miss me. I cant stand being in the same place with this person but if I leave Im sure this makes this person happy but if I go out with the group, Im miserable

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is there a specific reason you hate this person? What did he/she do that made you so mad?
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:09 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Try going out with each friend by yourselves. And don't bash the ex friend to other friends. Enjoy the friends you do have just on a one on one basis.
    Callie140

Answer by Callie140 at 12:13 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Let your friends know that you and this other person don't get along and you plan something. If you plan it you can invite or not invite whoever you want.
    StevensWife

Answer by StevensWife at 12:38 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I would go out with your friends and tottaly ignore the other person like they don't even exist.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 12:44 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Are you in 4th grade? who gives a darn!!! dont throw a fit.... have fun you dork:P
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• hey Anonymous 9:56 PM dont judge until you're the other persons place

Thank you to the other ladies for your reponses...they were very helpful
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 1:18 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Depending on what this person has done you could still go out with your friends and just ignore the one person. If that doesn't work how about planning your own night out and just not invite that one person. You may also want to talk to your other friends about why you do not get along with this person and they will probably understand and make separate plans with you.

I used to have a friend that I went out with at least once a week. We got a long really well. When my youngest son was born he was born with a cleft lip and palate. After his first surgery (which was the lip repair) she seen him and informed me he looks a lot better now that he looks normal. That hurt me a lot. I have talked to her about this to see if it was just a misunderstanding but she informed me that he looked stupid before his lip repair and now that he looks normal he was finally cute. Needless to say I will not be around her at all.

Good Luck!

Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:19 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• i would inform a trust worthy person in your group that you just have bad vibes with this person you dont like and hopefully the person you informed will seperate themselves to hang with you, not saying you want to split them up but at least you can go out and have fun again.

i wouldnt bad mouth or even say you dont like this person at all cause you know its gonna one way or another get to this person you dont like.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:50 AM on Apr. 22, 2010