How can I get pregnant after two years of trying.

Finally found the perfect guy who has two kids and we have been trying to have our own child for two years. Dont know what else to do.

crdcrzy69

Asked by crdcrzy69 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Go to the doctor, see if there are any infertility issues. Ask for clomid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• well it took me 3 years to get pregnant with my first child and we did it like rabbits....lol.....take prenatel vitamins i think that is what i needed cuz soon after i started taking them i got preggo....good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I would also read "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" so you know more about your cycle. It really helps you in identifying your fertile days. But I would also definitely go to your doctor. You might have an easy fix like low progesterone. Sometimes when you have low progesterone you actually do get pregnant, but when the progesterone doesn't increase enough to hold the pregnancy you miscarry and this can happen before you are even able to take a pregnancy test. There are a lot of other tests they can run too to make sure you are ovulating, check thryroid levels, and other hormonal levles. GL!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 9:35 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the info I know i'm not a mom yet but it's nice to have support from people like me. You always think that your broken and at the age of 28 my family rolls there eyes when i ask questions my little sister has three kids no problem. Every month my body teases me by being a few days late. You break down and get the test and last time i misread the reading supposed to be a + - for pregnant but mine said I - and i freaked out omg i'm pregnant my husband came running in for no reason i wanted to die.
    crdcrzy69

Answer by crdcrzy69 at 5:18 PM on Apr. 22, 2010

• The book taking charge of your fertility is good. I would also look up info on SOY ISOFLAVONES! It is suppose to work like clomid and you can get it at walmart without paying huge doctors bills. Email me if you'd like more info.
    jlee38340

Answer by jlee38340 at 3:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2010