girls that cheated

have you ever cheated on your husband?? why did you cheat?? Has/did he find out?? does your consious bother you??? Are you still cheating?? I met a guy that i realy like, i mean i love my husband but this guy is great and i would like to have an affair with him, i mean i feel bad for ,my hubby but how can us girls be so sure that our husbands have never cheated in any way. ??? Any advice would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• dont cheat!!!!!! bad bad no need for none of that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Its not fair to your family if you cheat on your hubby! if you want to be with the other guy divorce your hubby! the worse thing in the world is to be cheated on and if you have children and your hubby found out you cheated and got a divorce your hubby would have the courts on his side..
    DONT CHEAT
    you must be unhappy if you are looking for someone else
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• dont cheat, if you cheat on your hubby you are cheating on your family.Dont let your kids down
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• SERIOUSLY YOU ASKED FOR ADVICE AND THIS IS MY ADVICE TO YOU... DUH DONT CHEAT IDIOT!! YOUR MARRIED. DONT BREAK YOUR VOWS. IF YOU THINK THERE MIGHT BE A CHANCE THET YOUR HUSBAND HAS CHEATED THEN ASK HIM. IF YOU REALLY WANT TO CHEAT ON YOU HUSBAND THEN YOU ARENT BEING FAIR TO HIM OR YOUR FAMILY.
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• It would be so unwise to cheat on your husband! What do you have with your man, why did you marry him? think way back on your wedding day? And keep faithful in the bible it is one of the 10 commandments not to commit adultery! If i was to have any guy friends which I do, if any of them were to ever hit up on me, I would end our friendship immediately! And trust me I have some handsome male friends, but no one beats My handsome Husband My king! I am the Queen! I love My Husband.. But when you cheat on your husband you are also cheating the Lord with your promise for your marriage! Just stay away from temptation especially since you know your married. Stay strong, keep your head up high! Don't let any man take you from your wonderful husband, make a special night just for you and your hubby, and have lots of great sex! Make it last for a good hour or 2! Just the 2 of you.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:57 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• I was also going to tell you that sometimes when a woman's husband stops focusing on her, stops giving flowers, taking her out, when another man comes along and does all of that what your husband used to do, it makes you have feelings, and attracts you. But just know that if you did cheat, don't think that he may not cheat on u, most likely the new guy u cheated on your husband with would, he wouldn't respect you as much since you are married, You may just be a piece of ass to him, and he will feel lucky to know he had won u over your Husband that God reunited u with.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:59 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• To answer your question don't cheat on your husband it will ruin everything you have, it will take your children away if you have any, it will ruin trust like no other, you may think you would have a 2nd chance which may never happen! And it also will five you low self esteem and plus why? Why would you cheat? Knowing that He could leave anytime, and that you would be stuck with no one! Think of all the stuff that could happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• first you can never be sure your man doesnt cheat. most are stupid enough to get caught but some are very sneaky. and the women who say their husband would never cheat---well they just dont know that, they will get surprised and heartbroken one day. Now for you, why would you cheat? Is it sex, probly not. Is it because the guy makes you feel wanted and important? well get over it because us women like to feel guilty and confess. and you never know how our man might react, what if he hits you? what if he takes the kids? Is that worth it? no. Please be the smart one here and get over your crush and remember your marrige vows.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• "i mean i love my husband but this guy is great and i would like to have an affair with him"
    Re-read this sentence you wrote. That's code for "I'm bored and this other guy is hot."
    I think you're beyond advice.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• We can all tell you not to cheat but it sounds like your already there. I am not going to bring the hammer down on you or lecture you but I am going to tell you what happens when you cheat. My mom cheated as well as my friend and my mom did not get caught the same cannot be said by my friend yes she did caught. Her husband forgave her but the truth was he did not really forgive her. Think about how your life is going to change if you cheat and if your relationship is this boring man up and tell the old man you think he does not care after figure out if this is worth saving and get busy doing it. Remember man up or bitch out find your voice and tell your husband you want and need more from the relationship. If not leave but cheating hurts you as well.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:11 AM on Apr. 22, 2010