Disneyworld for christmas?

Hello! my husband and i have a 4 yr old boy who will be 5 next October and we are planning to take him to Disneyworld for Christmas...it will be our first time going there and we are planning on being there from the 23rd to like the 1st or 2nd...Ive read that it is the busiest time of the year and that its not recommended for first timers..yet ive heard the crowds and chaos is worth every bit of the experience....Have any of you guys ever been? any tips? is it really worth it? my husband and i are equally excited and also we wont be spending all 8 or 9 days at disney but around 5 days....We have heard alot of people tell us that he will be too young and wont remember...but i say: we will remember and seeing his face will be priceless and we will have pics and all plus this is just his first trip if many we hope!
SO any thoughts, tips, advice!! Thanks! Oh and we cant really change the date its my husbands only vacation time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Well actually he is 3...hehe thinking way ahead of myself!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Have a blast! Go to the Magic Kingdom, that'll be good for him. Take him to see Mickey's house. My son loved it and the parade. They cancelled the fireworks b/c of the weather on us, but my son would've loved it too. He was 18 mos, by the way. YOUR son will have a blast. Mine, now 2.5, would be ecstatic if we went again. We went with my sister who's twins were 5 at the time. They had a blast. One of them liked splash mountain the best. It was adorable to see her giggling at the animatronics the whole time. It's still magical for them when they're that young. Enjoy!
    brookebella

Answer by brookebella at 1:39 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• 4 is old enuf to remember the trip. My parents took a month long road trip with the family the summer I turned 4 and I remember a lot! Take lots of pix and quickly make an album (or a book online!) so he can look back at the pix and remember this trip. He will have a GREAT! time. (We went to Disneyland for xmas and it was really nice. I don't know if they have those fast passes at the Magic Kingdom, where you get a tix, it tells you when to come back to the ride so you don't have to wait in line :)
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 2:10 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• My son went to Disney Land when he was just a few months younger than 3 and he still remembers it and it was SO fun for all of us. I am sure your son will love it and remember it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 23, 2010