Have ypu ever used spermiscide jelly for birth control?

I recently started using it I actually like it a lot, it's natural and wont mess with My body, My husband and I once in a while will use a condom with it, but I hate condoms and so does he, the gel works good though, it's 75-85% effective, plus if your man doesn't ejaculate inside of you, it works good. I am proud of the results. Something I wish I would had known more about a long time ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Apr. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you're lucky i'm VERY allergic to spermicide and intimate lubes, like the ones on condoms......birth control doesn't seem to agree with me haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:40 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• well i can tell you dont use VCF (vaginal contraceptive film)..... maybe i used it wrong? but it failed lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:51 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• Only with a diaphram

Answer by rkoloms at 7:54 AM on Apr. 22, 2010

• yeah, i loved it. We don't use anything right now but i also wish i would've know about that stuff before i injected myself with depo shots.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 22, 2010